Exploration and production in Russia and Ukraine
Interview with CEO Robert Karlsson on the recent reserves report with a significant increase in oil reserves in Russia (youtube).
Shelton Petroleum participated as a partner in Aktiespararna's (The Swedish Shareholders' Association's) Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm 9 December 2014. Watch an on-demand version of Robert Karlsson's presentation here.
The presentation as pdf is available here.
About Shelton Petroleum
• Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in Russia and Ukraine
• 3P oil and gas reserves of 55 million barrels and significant resource potential
• Production of 900 barrels per day during Q1-Q3 2014
• Promising results from exploration activities
• Cost-effective production with low geological risk in Ukraine
• Significant management ownership
• Listed on the regulated market NASDAQ OMX Main Market
CEO Robert Karlsson comments on the interim report January - March 2015
The video interview was recorded on 20 May and is in Swedish
14 July 2015
Production report for June 2015
2 July 2015
Information regarding shareholding
12 June 2015
Production report for May 2015
21 May 2015
Communiqué from annual general meeting
20 May 2015
Interim report January - March 2015
The list above contains a selection of press releases and news about Shelton Petroleum. Read our press releases here.
Shelton Petroleum's share price development is available here